Self-motivated team player with good communication skills. Objective is to make a significant contribution in a challenging environment that allows me to employ my strong knowledge and 15+ years of hands-on experience with networking, administration, and graphics thus be able to grow and develop greater skills in these fields facilitating the company in the interest of their growth and success.
- Home Health Inc. & Home Care (Managed) - 2015-2016
Managed efficiently two separate business network infrastructures successfully by being able to stabilized operations that complemented the business focus and saving the company significant financial resources.
- Hinsdale Seventh-day Adventist Church - 2014-2019
Contribution in the implementation of network structures, troubleshooting, website services, and video production.
- Hinsdale CHIP - 2009-2018
Generated a functional business website that managed the event coordination.
- Havenbrook - 2015
Successfully provided data recovery and systems repair.
- Christian Prohaska Photography - 2012
Created a custom website to produce product value and increase sales.
- Living Water Consultants - 2008
Implemented a solid backup and recovery system while providing PC software and hardware services.
- Grace Health Care - 2008
Securely structured the office and networks for sound communication to create a seamless work environment and provided website services.
- United Plastics Group - 2005-2007
Provided outstanding server and network administration while engaging and supporting the needs of the corporate, manufacturing, and engineering operations.
- Platinum Alliance Home Health - 2007
Structured office network infrastructure and creatively designed the main business branding.
- U.S. Construction & Glass Inc.
Provided structured systems administration and managed licensing.
- Maintained the manufacturing servers optimally.
- Administered and maintained the Exchange server, back-up control, and Network monitoring.
- Repaired and troubleshot computer issues and problems.
- Supervised and executed software installation, distribution, and licensing.
- Supervised corporate office network and servers.
- Delegated and implemented security, monitored and network infrastructure.
- Managed the Level 1 support of seven corporate offices.
- Delegated and assessed all of the troubleshooting needs of the corporate technology through the help desk system.
- Supervised laptop and desktop setup in both hardware and software.
- Successful administration of Microsoft Servers including Microsoft Exchange server.
- Maintained graphics software and hardware assets.
- Provided desktop publishing needs for production.
- Customer relations and satisfaction providing professional quality product.
- 2006 Illinois Institute of art - Schaumburg, IL
Combustion Operator Certificate
- 2005 Illinois Institute of art - Schaumburg, IL
3D Animation & Production Certificate
- 2001 Comp-U Computer Learning Centers Inc. - Villa Park, IL
Windows 2000 MCSE Training Program
- 1999 - 2001 Triton College - River Grove, IL
Computer Courses (Network Communications), Physics Studies
English, Spanish, Italian