Self-motivated team player with good communication skills. Objective is to make a significant contribution in a challenging environment that allows me to employ my strong knowledge and 15+ years of hands-on experience with networking, administration, and graphics thus be able to grow and develop greater skills in these fields facilitating the company in the interest of their growth and success.
- Network infrastructures and maintenance
- Administer and Support of business systems/servers
- Troubleshoot/repair desktops, servers, and laptops.
- Provide graphics related needs.
- Maintained the manufacturing servers (approx. 10) optimally.
- Administered and maintained the Exchange (email) server for email purposes, back-up control, and Network monitoring.
- Repaired and troubleshot computer issues and problems.
- Supervised and executed software installation, distribution, and maintenance of complete desktop/laptop systems to employees and corporate offices.
- Supervised corporate office network and servers.
- Delegated and implemented security monitoring and setup of secured network systems.
- Planned and executed the setup for the Blackberry phones, maintained a back-up of the systems information, and handled support.
- Managed the Level 1sector of the corporation and was in charge of seven major corporate offices stationed throughout the country.
- Delegated and assessed all of the troubleshooting needs of the corporate computers and organized the help desk system of assessment.
- Evaluated and supervised laptop and desktop setup in both hardware and software.
- Developed efficient means to repair and restore corporate computer property to minimize spending.
- Executed addition, deletion, and maintenance of exchange clients.
- Generated the setup and maintenance of new/existing company employees, and monitored employee daily activities.
- Duties consisted of maintaining the graphics dept. and managed the graphics computer software and hardware maintaining productivity in an optimum.
- Addressed all desktop publishing needs of customers ranging from logo and business card design to newspaper layout and production.
- Interacted closely with customers to assure satisfaction and a professionally provided product.
- Techniques Used: Mechanical pasted-up, digital design, and production.
- 2006 Illinois Institute of art – Schaumburg, IL
Combustion Operator Certificate
- 2005 Illinois Institute of art – Schaumburg, IL
3D Animation & Production Certificate
- 2001 Comp-U Computer Learning Centers Inc. – Villa Park, IL
Windows 2000 MCSE Training Program
- 1999 – 2001 Triton College – River Grove, IL
Computer Courses (Network Communications), Physics Studies
- United Plastics Group
- Accucare Home Health Inc. & Mishle Home Care (Managed)
Establish a network structure and integrate current IP phone system for two separate businesses.
Help Desk/Support all PC systems internally and remotely.
Setup/Maintain Microsoft Office 365 and Vonage Business accounts.
Create/Modify any and all graphics related projects (Logos, Stationery, etc.).
Design and Maintain website related information.
- Platinum Alliance Home Health
Network Infrastructure Implementation and Security
- Grace Health Care
- Living Water Consultants
Backup system setup
- Hinsdale CHIP
Website creation and maintenance
- Christian Prohaska Photography
- Hinsdale Seventh-day Adventist Church
Restoration of data
- U.S. Construction & Glass Inc.
Provided systems maintenance, repair, and network administration
Handled software licensing and software installation
English, Italian, and Spanish